Stetson's first tooth broke through today - Yay! It seems like he has been chewing on his fingers and drooling forever. Everyone kept telling me that he must be getting teeth, well three months later he finally did! I know this picture doesn't show the tooth, but it really is too small to see in a picture right now. After a rough start, Stetson is finally eating applesause. He eats it pretty well, except that he would rather feed himself than have me feed him. He keeps grabbing the spoon, so I usually get another spoon for him to play with while I feed him. But now he just grabs my spoon with the other hand - I guess I am going to have to get spoon number three.





2 comments:
So cute!!!! Isn't it a relief to know that there really was a tooth in there somewhere after all that drooling!! (Get used to it - it's not over!) Good luck on the spoons!
Yeah!!! I love this picture. It's so cute! I love that he's grabbing his foot.
Post a Comment