Thursday, January 15, 2009

On A Mission

My brother Jordan is serving in the Oklahoma, Tulsa mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. This mission covers 4 states; he has already served in Missouri, Arkansas, and he is currently in Kansas. He must be famous or something because there was an article in the local paper about him and his companion - picture and all! If you would like to read this article, just click on this link http://www.morningsun.net/living_people/x743983615/ON-A-MISSION. He will be transferred at the end of this week to Gore, Oklahoma. I don't know how many missionaries in that mission get to serve in all four states, but he will. I am so proud of him and the wonderful young man that he is becoming. I am so grateful for the example he is setting for his younger siblings and nieces and nephews. Way to go Elder Grover!

3 comments:

Christina said...

Amber that was a great article! It is so nice to hear positive things said about the church!

Unknown said...

That is so cool! I'm so proud of him. It was funny, while I was reading the article, I could totally hear his voice saying all those things. Way to go Jordan!...I mean, Elder Grover!

Andy & Alicia said...

Wahoo Jordan! He is totally famous now. It sounds like he and his companion said all the right things.