My aunts were down for the weekend, and all the kids just LOVE to play games with them. Yesterday they were playing the game where you sit in a circle and the first person starts with A and says, "My name is Amber, I come from Alaska, and I like Apples", the second person does the same thing using the letter B, and so on and so forth. Stetson was sitting in the circle, listening intently to all the other people, and when it was his turn he said, "My name is Stetson, I come from Heaven, and I like Bananas". Isn't that super cute? What a smart little guy! Thanks Aunt Hazel and Aunt Denise for sharing this experience with me!
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love that! Thanks for sharing. Little kids are the best.
That is so sweet. He's such a sweet little guy!
How cute!
Post a Comment