I know I am a little late, but wanted to post these cute pictures anyway.
My kids and I are super lucky to have such amazing men in our lives. How wonderful it is to have a day set aside to let them know how much we love and appreciate each of them!!!
![]() |
| Stetson and Lucy with their daddy on Father's Day |
![]() |
| Me and my daddy |
![]() |
| Stetson, Lucy, and Grandpa Grover |
We didn't get a picture with Grandpa Black because he is currently in Palmyra, New York, serving a temple mission there. The good news is that we did get to talk to him and Grandma on the computer on Father's Day, and we are going over to see them next month! (We will be sure and get a picture then).
I love you guys so much!!! Thank you so much for all you do and all you are! I am so grateful you all are a part of my life! Happy Father's Day!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment