1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you and I and/or Kenny had together. It doesn't matter if you knew either of us a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, (everyone) re-post these instructions on your blogs and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.Even all of you blog-hopper's need to leave a comment :)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Memory Lane
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I read the memory you left on my blog... I totally remember that like it was yesterday. That is so funny. That trip was so much fun. My memory of you is when I think I was a freshman and you were a senior and you did a "mexican themed" solo for dance. You were so good, and I remember hoping that I would be able to dance like you some day. You are such an awesome dancer!
Too many to remember! :) You were so nice to write me even before I moved back to Blanding. I loved Trek and loved dance team. Oh yeah! Remember when we were in pointe and my legs would shake?! Ha. You were worried. Then, you helped me with my dance solo and it was so good! Thank you for that!
I remember when we first moved to Blanding and we were at the fair. I remember that everyone kept trying to set you and your sister up with some boys(won't mention names). Sure are glad you and Kenny ended up together. Also - the trip to Las Vegas to the dance convention. ("I won $200 dollars" - does that ring a bell?)
You were always a great friend! You were always supportive and forgiving. Which of course I needed both. I remember my 17th birthday and you,me and two others went to a cabin and you all through a little celebration for me. I remember that you kept trying to keep me up because you all said that I had to say up until midnight to celebrate my birthday right. I had the best time! I'll never forget it. Now that I'm remembering So many memories pop it to mind of things that we did together! I'll stop at this one for now though. Thanks again for you friendship.
Post a Comment