Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Gerber Baby

I have had several people tell me that Stetson looks just like the Gerber baby - - I'll take that as a compliment. I think it is partly because of his cute round face, and partly because he is always so happy. He has learned to scowl though, usually when he bonks his head or doesn't want to do something. He has gotten very good at shaking his head "no" whenever I tell him "no-no". He loves to talk and point his finger; I am sure he knows exactly what he is saying, but I have no idea! I just wanted to post a few cute pictures of my cute Gerber Baby - enjoy! Stetson has learned how to open the cupboard doors in the kitchen, and he loves to play with the pans. It looks like they have more than one use!
Kenny has been doing some farm work on his dad's land up at Devil's Canyon. Stetson and I took him some lunch up to him one day, and he let Stetson help him drive the tractor.
Okay, do you see that mischevious grin? This little man just opened the fireplace and was playing in the ashes when I found him. He knew he was in trouble, so he took off as fast as he could! Since he was covered in black ashes - he went straight to the tub.
We had a coodout down in Comb with some people from Recapture Metals. At first I tried to keep Stetson out of the dirt, but it was useless - he is definately a boy as he loves to get dirty!
I guess Stetson has been watching the animals eat, because he thinks this is how it is done. His new favorite food is banana bread!
Stetson and his horse, "Jack". My future Cowboy!






4 comments:

Unknown said...

Stetson is so adorable! I love these photos. He's so cute!

Anna Banana said...

He does resemble the Gerber Baby. You definitely should take that as a compliment because he is gorgeous. He is getting so big. His birthday is coming up soon! Are you getting excited?

Kenny and Amber said...

Thank you. And yes, I am excited, but I can't believe it has already been a year! Before I know it he will be grown and gone!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Hey Amber! Your blog is so awesome, I love hearing about all your adventures on the ranch. We dream about a life like that. How fun. I was fortunate enough to find clogging in Rapid City when we moved here, so yes, I am teaching again! I'll write more about it on our blog soon! I am going to try and remember some of the things we learned at camp and attempt to teach them. Good luck this year.