Monday, September 15, 2008

An Update

Well, we started September out on a bad note, but hopefully we will end it on a good note. We were all sick the first week of September, and it was the pits! I now have a lot more respect for all mothers - being a mom is not an easy job, especially when everyone, including yourself, is sick!
Football season is in full swing, and the San Juan Broncos are on a roll! They haven't lost a game yet this season. The drill team has performed twice now, and they have done a very good job. I am proud of them and the progress they have made this year - Go Royals!
Last week dance classes started for San Juan School of Dance, and I am happy to report that I am teaching this year! The first week went okay, but I feel like I am a little rusty after taking a year off. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things and be a good teacher.
Stetson got another tooth over the weekend, so that brings his total up to six! He almost has enough teeth to eat steak, don't you think? He is so busy, and gets into everything! He is starting to try to talk, and his favorite thing to say is "uh-oh". It is so cute when he says it! I can't believe that he is already 11 months old!

2 comments:

Grovers said...

The kids are glad that you are back again teaching! We missed you!!

Stetson is so cute! What a doll! Uh-oh! (you better watch out)

Unknown said...

Fun Amber. I'm sorry y'all were sick, but glad that you're teaching again. Glad also to hear the Royals are doing well.