Okay, from looking at my blog it probably seems that all Stetson does is sleep - but that is not true. There are three reasons I take so many sleeping pictures of him: first, he is sooo cute when he is asleep; second, that is the only time he will hold still for a picture; and third, he sleeps in some of the most random places and positions.

Dad and Stetson taking a Sunday morning nap
Stetson's new thing is opening the silverware drawer and getting out the forks. I wouldn't mind, except that it is a little dangerous to be running around the house carrying forks! Unless, of course, you are just going to sleep with them.
Stetson in his hole - yeah, he dug it himself!

Has he grown out of his crib already?

Dad and Stetson taking a Sunday morning nap
Stetson's new thing is opening the silverware drawer and getting out the forks. I wouldn't mind, except that it is a little dangerous to be running around the house carrying forks! Unless, of course, you are just going to sleep with them.Last Saturday we spent the day working in the yard - yay!!! The morning was actually really nice, and Stetson had a great time digging in the dirt (I think that might be his favorite outside activity - guess we better get a sandbox, huh?). Over the past few weeks he has dug himself a pretty good sized hole which he loves to sit in. He also gathered a bunch of sticks from around the yard and filled the hole with them. What a funny kid!


Sunday Stetson woke up with a bad cough and a runny nose. That night he started running a fever, and he has been sick all week! We finally took him in to the doctor today, and he has bronchitis - poor guy. He hasn't been sleeping very well because when he lays down, he just coughs. So today, I found him asleep on the couch sitting up - it doesn't look too comfortable, but hey, whatever works!




2 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I love that he is holding forks while he sleeps! Ha ha! That hole is pretty awesome! I want to come play with him! :)
He is so funny. He really does find the most random positions to sleep in. I wish I could do that.
Post a Comment