My sister-in-law, Suzie, took some very cute pictures of Stetson this summer. The handsome little cowboy didn't want to sit still very long, so most of them are "action" pics, but they show his cute personality, and I LOVE them! Thanks so much Suzie, you did an awesome job!













5 comments:
Those pictures are fantastic!Suzie did an awesome job! I want her to take pictures of my kids!
wow! way to go suzie! is that a red truck she was taking pictures by? i would like to know where that is-- i need to take some pictures of my kids! oh, and stetson is adorable. i love the shirt he has on.
Suzie always does such a GREAT job! I love them. It helps as well to have such a guch subject. Stetson is getting so big!
I meant to say "cute subject"
Suzie did a gret job . . .but it sure does help to have the cutest kid ever in the pictures!!! What a doll!! Makes my heart melt, and I'm not even his mom!!
Post a Comment