Friday, September 28, 2012

Indianapolis, Indiana

Look out world, another Elder Grover is preparing to enter the mission field!  Elder Jade M. Grover has just been called to serve for two years in the Indianapolis, Indiana mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  He will be speaking English and will enter the MTC on January 16, 2013.  Congratulations Jade!!!  We are so proud of you for making this decision and wish you the best in your preparations.  You will be a great missionary, you just need to have confidence in yourself . . . don't beat yourself up all the time, the world will take care of that for you:)  We love you tons and thank you for your amazing example to all of us.  You are the best . . . never forget that!

By the way, I didn't win the prize for the guessing jar . . . secretly I was hoping that he would go to Australia so we would have an excuse to go and pick him up in two years, oh well.  He did get two and a half of his wishes, he wanted to go state side, he didn't want to have to learn a new language, and he wanted to go somewhere warm - I think Indiana is pretty warm in the summer:)  Anyway, I'm sure he will love it!  Good Luck Jade!!!

0 comments: