Every year, for our county fair, they have a Lil' Miss and Mister Wrangler contest for kids ages 3 to 5. The past two years I have thought, 'man, I should have had Stetson do that!' Finally this year we did, and Lucy got to do it too! I was actually surprised at how nervous they got, especially Lucy! Despite that, they both stepped up and did a GREAT job!!!
![]() |
| Cowboy Stetson Sang "Goin' Fishin'" and played the guitar |
![]() |
| Cowgirl Lucy Sang "I'm a Little Cowgirl" |
Their cousin Dodger did the competition too, and here they are, waiting for the awards.
![]() |
| (Yes, it's blurry, it's not just your eyes) But this is the only pic I had of the three of them together. |
They weren't crowned Lil' Miss or Mister Wrangler, but everyone was a winner in this contest, and they came home with some pretty cool stuff! Plus, I think it was a great experience for all of us!
So, after the contest we took the kids to A&W for dinner to reward them for a job well done . . . and guess who was there? No way! Andy and Alicia must have had the same thought, 'cuz they were eating at A&W too!
So, after the contest we took the kids to A&W for dinner to reward them for a job well done . . . and guess who was there? No way! Andy and Alicia must have had the same thought, 'cuz they were eating at A&W too!
![]() |
| Cousins: Lucy - Bronx - Stetson - Dodger |








0 comments:
Post a Comment