Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Flowers!!!

So, yesterday I was at work trying to find my desk. I was gone last Thursday and Friday for BYU clog camp, which by the way, was tons of fun!!! Anyway, the stuff on my desk had just piled up, and I was trying to get caught up. At about 11:30 Bailey Herring from the flower shop comes in with a beautiful vase of flowers - for me! Wow! My first thought was, "what is today - did I forget something?" The card on the flowers was simple, "I love you! Kenny." I was so happy, I almost cried. How sweet of him to send me flowers on a random day like today! I felt like I was a teenager again, getting flowers from my crush. I'm pretty sure I have the best husband ever! Thanks Kenny - I love you too!

2 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

That really was the sweetest thing. What a good hubby you have!

Unknown said...

That Kenny is so sweet! I think every husband should send their wife flowers randomly. Good job Pa!