20 years ago...
1. I was 6 years old
2. I had just finished kindergarten
3. I had a new baby brother, who is now serving a mission
4. I was no longer the baby in the family
5. It was the 80's, and big hair was in - yup, I had big hair!
10 years ago...
1. I was a 16 year old; finally able to drive and date!
2. I had just finished my sophmore year at San Juan High School
3. I was a member of the Royals; our high school dance team
4. I worked at the Patio, flipping burgers
5. I drove an old blue car, affectionately named "Old Blue"
5 years ago...
1. I had been married for 2 1/2 years
2. I didn't have any children
3. We had owned a ranch for three years
4. We had just bought an old house (built in 1924)
5. I was working as the secretary at Recapture Metals
3 years ago...
1. I was still married, still had no children
2. We were still working on that old house we bought
3. We still owned a ranch, and I still worked to support it
4. I was teaching clogging and coaching the high school drill team
5. We bought a new car - a Nissan Maxima with lots of power!
1 year ago...
1. I was pregnant with my first child - yay!
2. I got a scooter, and drove it everywhere
3. I was still working and teaching dance
4. We were still in the ranching business
5. I finally had carpet in my bedroom!
So far this year...
1. I had my first child, a baby boy named Stetson
2. We bought a semi truck and Kenny is driving 4 days a week
3. I am only working part-time at Recapture Metals
4. My brother Jordan left on a mission to Tulsa, Oklahoma
5. Kenny's parents left on a mission to Benin (Africa)
Yesterday...
1. I went to work
2. I did some laundry and mopped the floor while Stetson was napping
3. I ran a bunch of errands and burned a bunch of expensive fuel - ugh!
4. I went to clogging class - yay!
5. Kenny was gone all day, driving truck :(
Today...
1. I woke up at 5:45 to work on fundraiser floats with the drill team girls
2. I went to work
3. I am going to go visiting teaching
4. I am going to water my garden, flowers, lawn, etc.
5. Kenny will be home early - yay!
Tomorrow...
1. I will probably wake up early and work on floats again
2. I will go to work
3. I hope to clean my car
4. We are planning to go to the theater and watch the new Indiana Jones movie
5. Maybe Stetson and I will go for a walk - he loves that!
In the next year I plan to...
1. Get sidewalks poured at my house
2. Get started on building our carport
3. Start taking classes for medical coding
4. Start teaching clogging again
5. Spend quality time with Stetson - because he is growing up way too fast!
Now I tag Carrie Nae and Jeanna - - Have Fun!
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Tagged! 20 Years. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
i love to read those about people. You get to learn so much about them. LIke, I didn't know htat you are going to do the medical coding stuff. How fun!
That was fun to read. And so much fun to see you last week! Stetson is adorable. I wish we could have spent some more time together.
That's a great idea! We should definitely go out to lunch!
Post a Comment