Last Saturday Kenny enjoyed his first experience hauling a bull wagon load of cows with our semi truck. When I told him Stetson and I wanted to go with him, he was a little surprised and asked, "aren't you nervous to go with me on my first haul? What if I tip it over?" I just smiled, "if you tip it over, Stetson and I want to be right there with you!" After spending all morning getting hooked on and catching horses, then all afternoon trailing the cows in the heat, we finally got them loaded and headed toward Monticello. Kenny did great! I knew he would, I have never been scared of his driving. Once we got on the dirt road headed to our property he let Stetson sit on his lap. I guess he has done that too much, because Stetson is no longer content to sit - he wants to drive! He has also watched his dad enough to know that if you are going to drive, you have to use the stick shift. He is definately learning young! I sure hope he doesn't grow up to be a truck driver though! We got the cows delivered and us home safely, so I call that a success! It was a lot of fun too!


Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Hauling Cows
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That's cool. I like that Stetson knows what to do already! Cute photos.
So cute!! I am so glad you had your camera!! Thos pictures are precious! I especially like how Kenny has a picture of Stetson on his dash!! (Where's his picture of you? hee hee hee)
It sounds like a lot of work,but I bet really fun work! Stetson looks good behind the wheel. Looks like a natural.
I like the picture of Stetson on his dash too. That's really cute. Stetson is such a Stud! You guys have such a sweet family.
Post a Comment