Thursday, June 25, 2009

Special people

Saturday was my sister Candice's birthday. I was so excited to be able to spend the day with her and her family as they came up to the mountain to help us brand. Candice has always been a great friend and example to me. She has helped me out a lot with Stetson, and he adores her! I love you Candice, best wishes with your new house and your pregnancy and everything. Hope you have a great year!Sunday, of course, was Father's Day. After church I wanted to get a picture of Kenny and Stetson together, but Stetson was NOT in the picture taking mood. Oh well!I didn't really want a picture with a stick, but what do you do?
Can you tell his mouth is full of smarties? Still cute!
Kenny is such an awesome dad! He takes Stetson with him whenever he can, and he is always willing to tend and change diapers. Stetson loves his daddy, and gets so excited when he gets to go with him. Thanks Kenny - I love you!

2 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

I think those pictures turned out way cute, even if Stetson has a mouth full of smarties. It's so awesome how good of friends Kenny and him are.

Unknown said...

Ha ha! Cute! I think the stick adds...character! :)