Lucy is growing so fast! It seems like as soon as I get her some new clothes, they are already too small! She weighs 17 lbs, and has the cutest little rolls on her chubby legs. Lucy is usually happy, unless you try to put off meal time. This girl LOVES to eat! She is now eating baby food, along with cereal and formula. Her favorite is bananas, but she will eat almost anything.
Lucy can get wherever she needs to go by rolling. She does get up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth, but she hasn't figured out the crawling motion yet (and I'm not going to push her). Stetson has really been encouraging her, helping her to get to her hands and knees. Then, when he realizes she is not going anywhere, he stands her up and "dances" with her (it is so cute!).
Lucy was pretty sick this last month, and after about three weeks of NO sleep, I finally decided to take her to the doctor. She had an ear infection, sinus infection, and wheezing in her lungs, so she got her first antibiotic. I am glad I finally took her in because she is doing much better now, and is back to waking up only once in the night - yay!
Lucy LOVES her baths, and giggles and splashes the whole time. Here she is in her new towel, happy as can be!
Lucy has officially graduated from coming to work with mom (much to the dismay of my co-workers). I am so grateful to have WONDERFUL family members who are willing and able to take care of my kids while I have to be at work. Candice and Suzie each take two days a week, and so far it has worked out great! The kids LOVE going to their houses, and I know that they are being taken good care of. Thanks also to Kenny's parents and my parents for taking care of them on the weekends while I am gone for drill. I couldn't do it without you all - thanks again!




Plus, Suzie took some SUPER CUTE pictures of my kids - while she was tending them - can I say amazing?! Thanks so much Suzie! You do such a great job, I LOVE the pics!





Oh, another note about my beautiful Lucy Mae, she has the CUTEST laugh ever! The only bad thing is that she inherited the hiccup gene as well, so if she laughs too hard, she gets the hiccups. It's funny, and kind of sad, when her and Stetson get playing together and laughing really hard, and they both end up with the hiccups - poor kids!
Lucy is the sweetest baby ever, even when she doesn't feel well. She brings so much joy into my life - I love you Lucy!




0 comments:
Post a Comment