Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Beds!

Okay, I realize that I am about a year behind, but I FINALLY got Stetson's new bed set up, and the crib set up for Lucy - hey, she is only 10 1/2 monts old! She has been sleeping in the basinet we borrowed from Kenny's parents until about a month ago, when she started climbing out of it. I feel lucky we were able to use it THAT long! Since then she has been sleeping on the floor in my bedroom. That worked great until a few days ago when she woke up and crawled out of my room and right over to the stairs - luckily I was awake to catch her before she went down! And that is when my patience ran out!!! Kenny and I rearranged the office and set Stetson's new bed up in there - it is a little tight, but it will work until we get the office done. And then I put the crib together for Lucy. She was so excited, and her and Stetson played in there for the longest time! I know the novelty will wear off and soon she will HATE being put in bed, but for now she loves it.
Lucy in her new bed
Stetson and Lucy playing in the crib
I thought Stetson might be a little sad to give away his old bed - but he wasn't. He was super excited to have a real big boy bed, and even said that he might need to start wearing underwear now - maybe we are getting somewhere! We will keep our fingers crossed!
Stetson in his Big Boy Bed

Sleeping Stetson

1 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

I love how excited they get about new things. It makes giving them stuff lots more exciting.

Super cute kids!