Some of my favorite people received diplomas last week. I am so proud of each of them for their accomplishments, and am grateful to have been able to rub shoulders with them through the years. Good Luck to all of you, and I look forward to making many more memories together. Love you guys!!!
So I know this picture is kind of funny because her eyes are closed, but I love it because it is so her (she closes her eyes a lot in pictures), but look at the beautiful third position she is standing in . . . that's my dancer! I also wanted to get a picture of the lei that my mom, Candice, and I put together for her to wear on this special occasion.
Another side note: I was going to crop this picture until I noticed two of my other siblings in the background, just chatting away - Candice and Jordan.
![]() |
| McKady, holding her diploma after her 8th grade promotion |
LOVE this picture!!!
You would have thought McKady was some kind of celebrity the way these guys swooned over her after the promotion. Stetson insisted on holding her hand the whole way out, and was very put out when I wouldn't let him go home with her.
![]() |
| J.D. - McKady - Stetson |
Just to prove that Lucy and I were there; yes, I know we look a little rough, what can I say? Lucy has suddenly gotten very shy, and this is what she does when we are around a lot of people.
![]() |
| Stetson - McKady - Amber - Lucy |
So I went over to my parents' house before graduation, and Jade was just headed out the door. I had to get a photo of the awesome lei Candice and I made for him - do you like it? I thought it was pretty funny that he was so nervous, I don't remember being nervous to graduate, he didn't even have to speak!
![]() |
| Jade, before High School Graduation |
McKady was kind enough to tend my kids so that they didn't have to sit through the graduation, which was nice and short, by the way:) Then she walked up to the school with them and met us on the lawn for pictures.
![]() |
| The Grover Clan |
I've always thought that the parents of the graduate deserve just as much recognition. Thanks mom and dad for raising such an awesome son!
![]() |
| Mom - Jade - Dad |
Sorry, this was just me playing around - I thought it turned out pretty cool.
![]() |
| Jade Grover, an American graduate |
And my beautiful niece Brielle. I LOVE this girl, and am sure going to miss her when she goes away to college. Congratulations, and Good Luck!!!
![]() |
| Brielle Francom - High School Graduation |












0 comments:
Post a Comment