It's spring! I love all the signs of new life springing up everywhere. It is so fun to see all the cute baby calves running around on the range. Last Saturday we branded 91 of them at our corral at Point Lookout. Since I was in charge of the food, and Stetson was coming with me, I was really hoping for good weather - and fortunately the weather turned out to be very nice. We were very grateful to have Shawn Jack and his boys, Steve Bennett and his family, Marty and her family, Kirk and Heidi and their family, Tyrel Cressler and his family, the Grover kids, James, Josh, Nathan, and Cody there to help. Stetson even sat on a calf (with help from Dad of course!). Too bad mom forgot sunscreen - again, cuz this time Stetson got sunburned. He didn't seem to mind at all though!






4 comments:
He's so cute! I'm glad he didn't mind the sunburn too much.
Oh my goodness Amber! Stetson is seriously soooo pickin cute!You can't help but smile when you look at him!What a happy little dude!
YAY for our little cowboy Stetson. Do you like how I call hom ours? I just love that little guy so much. And for the sunburn, oh well he looks cute in red. :)
Thanks all!
Post a Comment