Yup, we got snow yesterday! The snow was really wet, so it melted fast, but at one point the flakes were as big as quarters! It was pretty funny to see the now-green grass sprinkled with snow. We have been sooo blessed this year!
This week has been drill team tryouts at San Juan High. Eighteen girls tried out this year, and we ended up cutting four. Fourteen is a small team, but at this school we are grateful to have that many! I am so excited to have my niece Brielle on the team this year, it will be fun! Despite urging from the faculty, we are not going to combine the drill team and cheerleading programs - thank goodness! Anyway, I guess this marks the beginning of a new season - wish us luck!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Snow - in April!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I still can't believe it snowed! It seems like Spring was never here and Winter is never ending... Did the school really want to combine the drill team and cheerleaders? Yuck!
Yeah, I guess that is what Monticello is doing, and since they are having such a hard time finding a cheerleading advisor, they thought it might be a good idea for me and Jeanna to do both! Can you imagine the drama?
Oh thank goodness. I'm so glad the drill team and cheerleaders and not combining. Good luck with a new team.
Post a Comment