Friday, April 4, 2008

Tagged! 50 things about me...

1. I got married when I was 18
2. I am the luckiest mom around
3. I am the third of ten children
4. I love my family more than anything
5. I am shy
6. I love to dance (it is my therapy)
7. I hate having a messy house
8. I was born with a hole in my heart
9. Driving in the city scares me to death
10. I like hard work; sitting around makes me crazy
11. I was on the dance team in high school
12. I can sleep anytime, anywhere
13. I am a terrible cook
14. I hate cleaning the bathroom
15. My favorite color is green, but I like pink too
16. I have brown hair and hazel eyes
17. I don't have a hard time losing weight
18. I live in a very old house
19. I am LDS
20. When I was a kid I hated chocolate
21. I can't have sugar
22. I like to keep my toenails painted, but I hate having polish on my fingernails
23. I have never been out of the United States
24. I love ice cream (thank goodness they make it sugar free!)
25. My husband is a rancher and a truck driver
26. I love to ride horses
27. My brother is serving a mission in Missouri right now
28. My parents-in-law are serving a mission in Benin (Africa)
29. I help coach the drill team at the high school
30. I work part time as a secretary
31. I used to teach dance, but took a year off to have a baby, will start again in the fall
32. I have a brown thumb - I have killed every plant I have ever owned
33. I hate it when people yell or argue
34. I prefer silver jewlery over gold
35. I love getting new clothes
36. I have a bad temper - but have learned to control it a little
37. I love holidays and birthdays
38. I have a scooter that I drove up until I had my baby (I haven't taken him for a ride yet)
39. I like having things organized
40. I love to finish a project, it makes me feel like I have accomplished something
41. I hate feet
42. I am very ticklish
43. I am a morning person - I don't like staying up late
44. I hate being cold
45. I have a bad sence of direction and could get lost anywhere
46. I love pictures - not so much taking them, but looking at them
47. I usually think of a good come-back the next day
48. I like to snack
49. I am a pessimist, but am trying to learn to be more optomistic
50. I have the best family in the world

Now I tag.....Alicia and Kerry!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun! I think I knew most of those. Cool!

Kerry said...

I finally did this! It was fun to learn more about you!