1. What is his name? Kenneth Scott Black (Kenny)
2. Who eats more? Kenny
3. Who said I love you first? I honestly don't remember, but it was probably Kenny.
4. Who is taller? Kenny, by three inches
5. Who is smarter? Kenny - I swear there is a calculator built into his head!
6. Who is more sensitive? Me - I think I am a little too sensitive - hopefully my kids don't walk all over me!
7. Who does the laundry? Me, unless Kenny runs out of clean clothes, then he washes what he needs.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Currently Kenny does, just because the left side is closer to the baby. We don't really have a preference on sides, and have switched many times in our married life.
9. Who pays the bills? I take care of the personal bills, and Kenny takes care of the ranch bills.
10. Who cooks more? Me, just because I am the one at home. But he is definately a better cook than me!
11. What meals do you cook together? We usually cook Sunday dinner together - because he is actually home!
12. Who is more stubborn? Kenny
13. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Probably Me
14. Who is more clean? Me
15. Who has more siblings? I do, by one. There are eight kids in my family, and seven in his.
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I like to think of it this way; Kenny is the head of the family, but I am the neck (the head can't move without the neck and visa versa)
17. What do you like to do together? Everything! But I think what I look forward to most is Friday night Pizza and a movie. It doesn't matter what we watch, it is just nice to sit down together and cuddle.
18. Who eats more sweets? Hmmm . . Kenny does, since I can't have sugar - but he really doesn't eat very many sweets.
19. Guilty pleasures? Spider Solitaire. He loves that game, and plays it whenever he gets a chance.
20. How did you meet? Well, he was friends with my older sister, who told him that we were ripping out our kitchen floor one day. Since he is probably the most helpful guy I know (seriously, he will drop everything he is doing to help someone out), he offered to come and help out. It just happened to be my mom's birthday, and I was planning to make a big dinner for her. When I got home from dance, Kenny was the first person I saw; he was on his hands and knees in the kitchen scraping up the floor. At first I was mad because my plans were ruined, but then he looked up at me with his beautiful blue eyes, face covered in dust, and smiled. That was it - I was in love! He ended up staying for dinner. After dinner he took me for a ride on his motorcyle, and we purchased a quarter pop at Clarks Market. Then we just sat and talked until midnight - my curfew. What a wonderful night!
21. Who asked who out first? Kenny. It was't a real date, but he invited me over to his house and we played pool and watched the movie "Rocketman". That was the first time we held hands.
22. Who kissed who first? Hmmm . . I guess he kissed me. Once again we were watching a movie, this time at my house. We were cuddled up together and when I turned to look at him, our lips met - it was magical!
23. Who proposed? Kenny
24. His best features? His blue eyes and his smile.
25. What is his greatest quality? He is very kind and understanding. I have never heard him say anything bad about anyone, he sees the best in everybody! I used to gossip a lot - but have gotten much better thanks to his example. I have my issues, and he is so understanding and supportive through everything! I am so lucky to have him!
Now I tag Carrie and Anna!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Husband Tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh my heck, that was so fun to read! I had never heard the whole meeting Kenny in the kitchen story. I love it, what a cute and fun memory. And your first kiss, ahhh, it makes me happy. I like your Friday night activities. It's like ours, only we watch CSI :)
You guys are still as cute and happy as you were when you first started dating! I love it! By the way - the colors in your husband tag answers almost look 3-D. Pretty tricky!!
Post a Comment