7 things I can do:
1. I can dance
2. I can clean
3. I can type
4. I can play the piano
5. I can play the guitar
6. I can read and write
7. I can smile
7 things I can't do:
1. I can't grow anything
2. I can't cook
3. I can't sing
4. I can't drive a semi or big machinery
5. I can't gain weight
6. I can't eat sugar
7. I can't act
7 things that attracted me to Kenny:
1. His blue eyes
2. His fun-loving personality
3. He accepts everyone and doesn't judge
4. His contageous smile
5. His work ethic
6. His faith and integrity
7. He is just a handsome guy!
7 things I say often:
1. "Sweet!"
2. "That's too bad!"
3. "I feel . . . "
4. "Here's the deal . . . "
5. "Hey Handsome" (to Kenny and Stetson)
6. "You are awesome!"
7. "You're kidding!"
7 people I admire:
1. My mom - she has been through so many trials, and has not lost faith!
2. Kenny - he always sees the good in the world and in other people!
3. My dad - every time he gets knocked down, he gets up again!
4. My parents-in-law - they are successful, yet down to earth and willing to help everyone!
5. President Bush - he has done what was best for our country, even when it made him unpopular!
6. President Hinkley - what an awesome man!!!
7. too many other people to name!
7 favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. popcorn
3. toast
4. hamburgers and dutch oven potatoes
5. lasagna
6. ice cream
7. anything snackish
7 people I tag:
1. Alicia
2. Kerry
3. Anna
4. Jeanna
5. Hayley
6. Michelle
7. Kayela
Monday, October 20, 2008
TAGGED! Lucky Seven. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I didn't know you played piano and guitar! That's so cool! I also beg to differ with number 7 on the things you can't do. You were a freakin awesome granny! I would also agree with you about Kenny's seeing the good in everything...even the rocks and dirt of Utah! :) Love ya!
Looks like you guys have been busy lately. Little Stetson is so cute on your ranch! Have fun teaching the Polka! It's a good thing for Youtube...that's where I learned all the line dances I taught...hehe. I just got asked to sub for ballet and tap at my old dance studio. I'm excited. Keep up the dancin!
Hey guys, stetson is so cute. I'm glad you have a blog and I got to catch up on your family news and pictures (since the only picture I've seen of Stetson was Pete and Charlotte's Christmas card.) I can't believe the last time I saw you guys was in Branson, 4 years ago! I will have to come to Blanding soon, it's been so long, and I bet Tyler and the kids would love it there, I know I do.
hi. My name is Ryan Nielsen. i know this is totally random, but I was searching for Tyrel Cressler, to see is he had a blog or something, and google came up with a post on your blog that had his name in it. i'm postive it's the same tyrel i'm looking for, because there can't be that many people with that name in blanding. i was one of his companions on my mission. i'm trying to get in contact with him and was wondering if you had a number or something. any info would be great. my email is radradryan@gmail.com thanks so much!
Post a Comment