We had a very fun Halloween this year. I love Halloween - mostly because it is my brother Jade's birthday, and we always have a really fun family party. This year we had a pizza party out at work. I made some Halloween cupcakes, and almost everyone dressed up. We even had everyone vote on their favorite costume - Sheila Alvarez and Curtiss Bradford won the prizes.That afternoon was the quarter final football game. The drill team girls dressed up like zombies and danced to "Thriller". They did a great job and had a lot of fun. Plus, I think it was very fitting for a performance on Halloween. The football team won, so it is on to the semi-finals to play Manti in Cedar City next week. Go Broncos!




On Saturday we had a party over at my parents' house to celebrate my brother Jade's 15th birthday. The kids dressed up and we ate Hawaiian Haystacks and had banana bread cupcakes and ice cream. We also learned about the history of Halloween - pretty interesting. Jade put a crown on Stetson and gave him a wand. I had to get a picture - he made such a handsome prince! Happy Birthday Jade!
Zachary (basketball player), Jade (clown?), Stetson (monkey), McKady (vampire), Paige (dancer)
Prince Stetson




1 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great Halloween! You're right, Stetson does make the cutest monkey ever!
Post a Comment