Sunday, November 9, 2008

HIDA Scan

Okay, so I decided to get one more test before I gave up. I'm not sure why, I just had a feeling that I should, so I did. I went over to Southwest Memorial Hospital in Cortez and had a HIDA Scan. This test took 1 1/2 hours and tested the functionaliy of my gallbladder. I had to fast again, but this test was in the morning, so it wasn't near as bad. Then, I just laid there under a scanner for an hour and a half while the machine took pictures of my gallbladder. It was actually very relaxing, in fact, I am surprised that I didn't fall asleep. Thanks so much to Kenny for driving me over and tending Stetson while I got the test. It turns out that my gallbladder is just fine - figures! I could go to a specialist, but I am not going to. I have already spent enough money and time just to find out that nothing is wrong. So, I am going to deal with it - maybe things will improve, who knows?

2 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

I hope things start to improve! Sorry that the test said nothing was wrong. That must be so darn frustrating! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

Oh man, I'm sorry. I mean, it's great that there is nothing wrong, but also that you don't know what to do about it. I hope things start getting better. Love ya!