When I first asked Stetson if he wanted to play T-ball, he said, "no, I already played last year." But as we talked more about it, he decided that he really did want to play. His coach is Bailey Herring, with the help of her husband Trent, and they are the Yellow team! We were the last ones to arrive at the first game, and they had run out of shirts, so Bailey was kind enough to let Stetson wear hers - doesn't he look great!
 |
| The "big" t-shirt from the front . . . |
 |
| . . .and a view from the back, ha ha! |
 |
| You better watch out! This boy can hit! |
 |
| Playing catcher |
Stetson finally got a shirt his size, thank goodness!! He must have learned something last year because he had it all figured out this year. He paid more attention to the ball and less to the other kids (though he still took advantage of the opportunity to visit with his friends when they were standing on his base!) He is also hitting and catching better than he did last year - good job Stetson!
 |
| "Everyone point to the ball!" |
 |
| Strike one! |
 |
| Throwing the ball to first base |
Last year they had professional pictures taken, but this year we haven't heard anything about that. I was discussing this with Kenny, saying that I wish they would have t-ball pictures again this year, Stetson overheard the conversation and came to set things straight. "They do have 'pitchers' at T-ball, mom, they stand right in the middle of the bases. My coach told me to stand there once, because I was the 'pitcher'." I had to laugh, he was exactly right!!!
1 comments:
He is so dang cute. That picture of him pointing is adorable! And what a trooper for wearing a big shirt. Go, Stetson!
Post a Comment