I saw this on my sister-in-law Alicia's blog and thought it was cute, so I gave it a try - enjoy:
1.Who was your first Prom date? Casey Spillman, sophmore year, 5 days after I turned 16.
2. Do you still talk to your first love? Every day - I didn't even know what love was until I met Kenny :)
3. What was the first time you drove like? Not too bad; I think we were hauling hay - that is a good way to learn.
4. What was your first job? I started teaching clogging in my basement when I was 12 - can you believe people actually paid me at that age? Crazy!
5. What was your first car? A Celebrity named Old Blue
6. Who was the first person to call you today? Jeanna
7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning? Stetson. He started crying at 5:30 am.
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Roberts
9. Who was your first best friend, and do you still talk? My sister Candice, in fact I think she has always been by best friend; yeah, we still talk - ALOT!
10. Where was your first sleepover? Probably Debbie Laws'. Our families were good friends and we had sleepovers a lot.
11.Where did you go on your first airplane ride? On my honeymoon to Orlando, Florida - thanks Kenny!
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Kenny. He was supposed to leave on the truck at 4:00 this morning, so when I woke up at 5:30 and he was still asleep I woke him up and asked him if he had missed his alarm - sure enough!
13. Who's wedding were you in for the first time? The first one I remember was my cousin Shaundra's first wedding - I was a flower girl.
14. What was the first thing that you did this morning? Made Stetson a bottle.
15. Who was the first concert that you went to? I heard the ones at the fairgrounds don't count, but since they are the only ones I have been to . . . Blackhawk.
16. First tattoo? Never!!!
17. First piercing? My ears on my 8th birthday (I had waited two long years after Candice got hers done!)
18. First foreign country you have been to? None
19. First movie you remember seeing? I have no idea, but the first time I ever went to a drive-in theater I watched Jurasic Park.
20. When was your first detention? I was never in detention, but I did have to stay after school when I was in 5th grade because my friends and I made another girl feel left out and she told the teacher on us.
21. What was the first state that you lived in? Utah
22. Who was your first roommate? Kenny (don't worry, it was after we were married! I lived at home until then)
23. First funeral you attended? The first one I can remember is my Grandpa Grover's.
24. Who was your first kiss? Brad Harris
25. What is the first thing you do when you get on the computer? Check my e-mail
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Firsts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
These are so fun to read. I didn't know you went to prom with Casey Spillman, or that you started teaching dance when you were 12. It's fun to learn new things about you.
That was fun to read, Amber. I think it's so great that you and Candice are best friends. Aren't sisters great?!
Post a Comment