Friday, March 27, 2009

Stetson likes to move it!

Stetson's favorite movies are the Madagascar movies. He loves the music, especially the "Move It" song, and likes to dance to it. Quite often, while I am working on clogging routines, Steston tries to mimmick what I am doing. I have always been too slow to get it on video, but last night Stetson was in the performing mood. He climbed up on our wood box, and was really movin' it - and there wasn't even any music playing. Hope you enjoy his "clogging routine" as much as we did! (sorry about the quality and lighting, as noted before, I am not a professional)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute!!!!

The Bennett Family said...

ha ha- so cute. he's going to be a dancer like his mommy! steve said you guys may be riding and branding this upcoming weekend, my kids are so excited they can hardly sit still. trace especially. he told steve today that he had to make sure his pocket knife was sharp. kids are hillarious.

Grovers said...

What a cutie!! I am glad that you finally caught it on film so we can all see!! I am also so glad you can get your videos to post now! Way to go!!

The Bradshaws said...

Hey Amber, I'm glad you found my blog..it's always so fun to see what everyone is up to! Stetson is so dang cute, I loved his clogging video, he's got that down pretty good. Radley loved it to, he watched it a few times and was mimicking him at the end, stomping his feet and clapping along. I loved your poem about Mom's too, totally made me cry of course, that's the other thing about being a mom...crying more than you ever thought you would. Your little family is so happy and I can tell you are a great mom and such a good person. Hope all is well, take care!

Sarah said...

Amber!! He is so cute!! That was adorable!