Friday, May 29, 2009

Boys will be Boys!

So, I got home from work and decided to let Stetson play outside for a minute while I "talked to a man about a horse". I mean, really, what could he possibly do in the 3 - 5 minutes he was out of my sight (obviously I am new to this whole "mom" thing). Okay, so it wasn't HIS fault that the sprinkler hadn't shut off all the way and was leaking. . .. . .and you can't expect a little boy to just walk by a perfectly good mud puddle without at least trying it out. . .. . .besides that, it was a hot day, and he was very thirsty. . .

. . .PURE joy. . .

. . .now, how can you resist that?

Go ahead and laugh - I did!

4 comments:

Grovers said...

SOOOOOOO cute!! What a doll! That is what childhood is ALL about!! (and motherhood is about enjoying the moment before cleaning up the mess.)

Anonymous said...

That little boy is too much fun! Such a cutie.

Andy & Alicia said...

I seriously love that kid! He is so dang funny. I think his dirty little bum is super cute!

Anna Banana said...

I wish I had the guts to get that dirty and truly enjoy myself. Its sad how as you get older all that innocence and ability to have fun in the simple things seems to leave you. I guess that's part of the reason we have kids so we can live through their eyes. Stetson is a gorgeous boy. You all look like you are doing great.