Last week marked the end of the 2008-2009 dance year for San Juan School of Dance. It has been a great year, and I am so grateful to Jeanna Grover and all of my students and their parents for giving me the opportunity to do what I love! This year our theme for the spring review was "Extra, Extra, Dance all about it", and each dance fit into a category from the newspaper. It was a lot of fun, and the kids did awesome! Way to go Jeanna - as always, you did a great job! It was a super crazy night, and I didn't get one picture or video :(
But for a lot of these girls, the dance season didn't end there. Last Friday we headed up to Taylorsville with 4 classes for a dance competition. It was a fun trip, and I was very proud of the girls, they represented themselves, the studio, and the community very well. The jazz class won second place, the hip hop class won third place, my intermediate cloggers won first place, and my advanced cloggers won second place. Way to go girls! 









1 comments:
Cool! Good job dancers!
Post a Comment